COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test Cassette
COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test Cassette (Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma) is a solid phase immunochromatographic assay for the rapid, qualitative and differential detection of IgG and IgM antibodies to novel Coronavirus in human whole blood (venous and capillary), serum or plasma.
Features and benefits
- Fast and reliable results (in just 2-10 minutes)
- Simple, time-saving procedure – no specialist training needed
- Test can be performed with whole blood (venous and capillary), serum or plasma
- Small sample size needed: only 5 μL of serum/plasma or 10 μL of whole blood
- All necessary reagents included & no equipment needed
- High sensitivity (IgG test 97,2%; IgM test 87,9%) and specificity (IgG and IgM test 100%)
The COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test Cassette was clinically evaluated by the Renmin Hospital - Wuhan University, China.